The clock tower
Τhe Clock Tower, or simply “Clock”, in front of the City Hall, is the hallmark of Naoussa. Donated by industrialist George Anastasiou Kirtsi, it was built in 1895 with limestone and it measures 25 meters in height. Its mechanism is still the original one and should be occasionally tuned.
There are thoughts of making it accessible to visitors, allowing thus a view over the city.